When will i find out my tutor details?

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
I've only received the email with online access, nothing else, no contact/tutor information.
Thanks Tania
Photo of Tania Harman

Tania Harman

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of Zara Blewer

Zara Blewer

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It will be with your signed contract and copy of direct debt that gets posted once you have signed up and paid deposit (I am post)
Photo of Tania Harman

Tania Harman

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I have signed up but haven’t received a signed contract? I’ve paid my deposit and I have assess to course but no other information.
Photo of Zara Blewer

Zara Blewer

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
When did you sign up? Took a couple of weeks for mine to all arrive
Photo of Tania Harman

Tania Harman

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Ah right ok, I only signed up last Wednesday, I’ll wait a bit longer, thank you for your help
Photo of Zara Blewer

Zara Blewer

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
If in doubt message stonebridge but I remember thinking come on what's taking so long
Photo of Tania Harman

Tania Harman

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I will thank you!!!
Photo of Jennifer Mellor

Jennifer Mellor

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Sorry if I'm repeating information but do you only receive these details via post? I was sent the link to the course via email but no tutor details.
Photo of Tania Harman

Tania Harman

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I’m assuming they come via the post but I’ve emailec them anyway chasing them up. Hope this helps
Photo of Kelly Kitching

Kelly Kitching

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I signed up on Monday, have emailed my assessor twice with no reply, contacted customer services and was told it takes 24 hours for our information to be sent to the assessor, it has been longer than that now, getting worried as ive had no assistance to get me started, although ive already started it would be nice for some help and assurance im doing things properly
Photo of Nikki Eales

Nikki Eales

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am in the same position, have emailed requesting contact from Assessor/Tutor, no response so far. 
Photo of Zara Blewer

Zara Blewer

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I found messaging via Facebook was faster