Veterinary Support Assistant!!

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • (Edited)
Hello everyone! Hoping to find others doing this course. No matter how little or how far ahead you are. I'm only on lesson 2. Would love to chat with others ^_^
Photo of Jennifer Banks

Jennifer Banks

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confident

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Jennifer Banks

Jennifer Banks

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I guess I'm all alone haha
Photo of Sophie Griffiths

Sophie Griffiths

• 2 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
heyya I am doing the veterinary assistant course too! just finished assignment 3 :)
Photo of Jennifer Banks

Jennifer Banks

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hooray! I'm currently working on 3 myself! I have to ask. Was going to make another thread asking, but I'll just ask you lol
how often do you study? And how many hours do you put in at a time?
Photo of Sophie Griffiths

Sophie Griffiths

• 2 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I have to admit recently i have been a bit lazy with it and it look a bit longer than it should have! Gonna get to grips with the next unit though.

It depends on what im doing - i try to make notes first which takes a while and then I answer the questions. I try to do a few hours in a row if I can but sometimes it'll be little bits when i have a little spare time :)
Photo of Jennifer Banks

Jennifer Banks

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ahh okay =)
I work part time so I often tend to study after work and most the days off. I have set days where I won't study so I don't over do it haha
Photo of Rach Norris

Rach Norris

• 4 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
im just waiting to hear from my exam but happy to help
Photo of Jennifer Banks

Jennifer Banks

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Awesome! How have you found the course? And how long has it taken you to get to where you are now? I fear I may be over studying. But want to make sure I'm learning everything I possibly can
Photo of Suzy Brill

Suzy Brill

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi there your not alone I am studying the same course but I am a bit stuck on something at the moment.
Photo of Valerie Isted

Valerie Isted

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I've just signed up for this course and also equine business management. How are you all getting on?
Photo of serena

serena

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
hey i have just started how did you find it ?
Photo of lauren keen

lauren keen

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I have literally just started! any tips?
Photo of serena

serena

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I have lictually took time off work to work on it do you want to add me on something and maybe help eachother out :)
Photo of lauren keen

lauren keen

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Can do! Iv managed to get someone on Facebook who’s finished the course and has a job in veterinary support so even better for the pair of us. Lauren keen on Facebook of you are on there. Pic of me and my daughter as profile pic
Photo of serena

serena

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hey I can't seem to find you :( try searching me ? My cover photo is my dog and my bio says Jax
Photo of lauren keen

lauren keen

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
What’s your last name there are a lot of serenas lol x
Photo of serena

serena

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Serena McKinley oops forgot to my second name haha x
Photo of Ahmed Mahmoud

Ahmed Mahmoud

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi guys, I enrolled on this course about 2 years ago now but that sounds worse than it really is because I haven't touched it in the last year or so I'm a bit ashamed to say. I'm quite near the end, working on assignment 13 at the moment, so let me know how you're getting on with it and maybe we can help each other through. Looking forward to hearing from you, but I won't be surprised if nobody sees this, you're all probably on facebook or something by now lol
Photo of Rosie Mcmullan

Rosie Mcmullan

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi there, I've just started the course (working on assignment 4 at the moment) and would love someone to talk through progress and be able to help each other out. Am on facebook too if thats easier.:-)
Photo of Rosie Mcmullan

Rosie Mcmullan

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi there, I've just started the course (working on assignment 4 at the moment) and would love someone to talk through progress and be able to help each other out. Am on facebook too if thats easier.:-)
Photo of Suzy Brill

Suzy Brill

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi there I am currently working on my final exam. I am so excited to get completed but I seem to have come to a mental block with it all. lol How are you finding the equine business management course, I have been thinking about what to do next.
Photo of Valerie Isted

Valerie Isted

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, I'm really enjoying the equine business management course. It would go hand in hand with stable management. I don't know what your experience is with horses but if you haven't really been involved with horses much I would definitely recommend the stable management course first. I've been a horse owner for many years and equine business has been an interesting eye opener so far, though I'm very early in. I'm on assessment number 2. :-)

well done on reaching your final exam! I found the 2nd lesson with all the abrievations quite daunting as there's so many.
Photo of Suzy Brill

Suzy Brill

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
HEY YOU CAN DO IT X If you need a hand etc  I am here I have enjoyed the course waiting to see if i can pass the last one.