Teaching assistant course 3

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
Photo of Seneca

Seneca

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • I have been emailing my tutor for support when I have struggled on questions, but I've not heard anything from her, I have emailed customer service and they have got back to me but shouldn't it be my tutor helping not them? Is anyone else having issues?

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of rabia

rabia

• 42 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Never had such issues. My assessor and student support officer Sue Gunner is very nice. They always reply nicely and ready for support.
Photo of Seneca

Seneca

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have asked if I could get a different tutor but I have not heard anything
Photo of rabia

rabia

• 42 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Give them a call.sometimes live talk is a better option than email. Sorry I had no idea about changing the tutor.
Photo of Seneca

Seneca

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yh I might give them a call, I just find it hard to try to contact them, I work during the week n they're closed weekends, I don't know if I can change tutor but I just want to see if it's an option, I don't want to fail this course just because I'm not getting the right support
Photo of rabia

rabia

• 42 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
I think they are open on saturday.
Photo of rabia

rabia

• 42 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
What's your query regarding your assignment? I am doing early years course. I might help you
Photo of Seneca

Seneca

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It was just some of the questions that I struggled on, like unit 2 Q13, I really struggled with that, and then some other questions that are coming up its like it wants me to explain the question through my own experience whilst working in a school environment, but I don't work in a school or with kids, I'm doing this online course and I currently work in insurance.
Photo of rabia

rabia

• 42 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
dear it is a requirement of these courses specially early years and teaching assistant to do compelete hours at real work setting. Like I did 350 hours in nursery. I don't know about your hours haven't you get any course requirements?
Photo of Seneca

Seneca

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I haven't been told anything, this was just an online course that I could do in my own time, they didn't mention anything about working within a school or nursery, I have even asked about support getting into a school and was told they couldn't help me