Problems getting cash back.

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • (Edited)
I paid for my Foot Health Practitioner course in instalments and was supposed to get £100 cash back. I recieved an email with a link which I filled in and returned 6 weeks ago. I have also phoned twice and was told they would get back to me.....still waiting!  Student number S289780
Photo of Caroline Murray

Caroline Murray

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • Out of pocket

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Leanne Robinson

Leanne Robinson

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I’m waiting for cash back off 4 courses I’ve done with them and can’t get anywhere
Photo of Jade Willers

Jade Willers

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm more than happy to take this to watchdog and building a case, if people are interested in getting invloved., especially if I have any further issues with certificate etc. 
(Edited)
Photo of Doozy Goombah

Doozy Goombah

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Jade, happy to help where i can if you decide to take it further.
Photo of Doozy Goombah

Doozy Goombah

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Found the course was very poor from start to finish.  Was told many things which did not occur.  Such as starting out on Wax feet, but instead given a potato! As for the £100 cash back, received nothing in writing, was just verbal.  To make sure i'm not conned out of the cashback i have simply barred them from taking the rest of the money from my account, and offered them a cheque for what is owed on the course minus the £100 cashback. Complete rip off, and even encouraged to rip clients off with bs foot creams, during their 2 hours sales pitch which forms part of the course!  We need to get authorities involved and warn everyone in the UK!