Problem getting certificate

• Problem
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Solved
Hello Stonebridge.I FINISHED TA level 3 course with your college last month, but it is a really great problem to get a proper answer when will I receive my certificate. Your staff who answer the calls have no information about it and the only phrase that they can repeat is that it takes 4- 6 weeks, they told it to me month before and they told the same a week before. I do not understand whether you have send the certificate to me at al. its really upsetting not to have a proper answer and you are not taking any actions at all. hopefully you respond to this post properly and i will get a proper answer , and post will not be deleted because of my complaint. thanks

Note: This topic was created from a reply on the Change of Awarding Body topic.
Photo of Kristina Tqabladze

Kristina Tqabladze

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Stonebridge Student Support Team

Stonebridge Student Support Team, Official Rep

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Kristina,

Thank you for your enquiry. I am sorry to read you feel you have not received a proper answer regarding your certificate. This course requires third-party moderation by the awarding body after all assignments and the final have been marked by your tutor. The awarding body collects the work from students who have been passed by their tutor and tends to moderate them all in one go at the end of each month. Therefore, your work was likely not moderated until the end of May. Unfortunately, once we pass on your work to the moderators, they do not keep us informed as to when exactly each student is moving through the process. However, the entire process usually takes an average of 4-6 weeks.

In your case, we do know that your work has passed moderation, and that your certificate has been ordered. We're just waiting for it to arrive so that we can send it out to you.

I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us directly on 01288 356300.
Photo of Louise Thomson

Louise Thomson

• 11 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Please let us know if you do receive your certificate, i have just enrolled in this course and do not want to be spending this amount of money not to get my achievements. took me over 6 months to actually press the pay now button because i was so hesitant as mixed reviews. speak soon.
Photo of Susan Thomas

Susan Thomas

• 5 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

I finished my course months ago.  July?  I have not received my certificate and I can't get on to the finances page to check how much I have payed or have remaining to pay!  Not happy.  I have emailed Stonebridge many times to ask about my certificate.  It is ridiculous that I worked so hard, was very happy to pass Cache Level 3 Supporting teaching and Learning in Schools and have absolutely nothing to show for it. 

If as you say the entire process takes 6- 8 weeks then where please is my Certificate???

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Susan. Your course payments were completed at the beginning of this month and your Award is on its way. We anticipate delivery of this in the next 10 days and this will
be posted out to your address via recorded delivery. Please don't hesitate to call our support team on 01288 356300 if you have any questions.
Photo of Joy Downer Cameron

Joy Downer Cameron

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello, I am in the same position as Susan. I have completed two programs, the first of which was since last year and I requested my certificate in July however to date I have received nothing and my emails go unanswered. What I would like to know is whether I can get my certificates via pdf to ensure that I actually receive it since the mail seems to be so unreliable. Need an urgent response, I need my certificates!

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Joy, 

Please could you let us have your full name and student ID in order to resolve this issue? Thank you. 

Best regards, 
Stonebridge College
Photo of Sam Burton

Sam Burton

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am also having the same problem? i completed my course last month and have heard nothing?? Can you please update me as to what is happening as i have sent several emails and have had no replies!  I find this very stressful and also upsetting that nobody seems to be acknowledging me?
Photo of vicky

vicky

• 9 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Hmmmmmm I am currently doing level 3 supporting teaching and learning course, these threads are making feel nervous in the fact I may not get my certificates at the end of it without having to chase it up!!

I hope you all get the answers.....and most of all the certificates!!

Photo of Sam Burton

Sam Burton

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yes i feel the same Vicky. Think it's terrible that nobody has the decency to get in touch or even explain what happens next once you submit your final test. Will let you know how i get on 

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Good morning Sam, 

Once you finish your course and all your payments are complete we’ll send you an email informing you of your results and asking you to confirm your details for your award(s). It will then take approximately 2-3 weeks to receive your Stonebridge award and approximately 4-6 weeks to receive any others.

Please could you give us your full name and student ID, we'll check everything for you. 

Best regards, 
Stonebridge College
Photo of Joy

Joy

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi goodday, my student ID# is s95375. I am still awaiting my first certificate and recently submitted to have my second certificate mailed to me. My question is, can these certificates be sent via pdf to me so that I can print them? Because the mailing system is unreliable and I need to get my certificates. Please advise. Thank you. 
Photo of julie

julie

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have been waiting 4 weeks almost for my certificate and i was told a week ago it had been posted the week before, its extremely frustrating that nothing arrives! Doesn't give me the greatest of confidence to enrol on another cause.

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Good morning Julie, 

Please could you give us your student ID and course title in order to resolve this issue asap?

Best regards, 
Stonebridge Colleges
Photo of julie

julie

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Good afternoon, my student ID is s135957 , foot health practitioner course, still no certificate has arrived.

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Good afternoon Julie, 

This has recently been dispatched and should be with you in the next few days.

Best regards, 
Stonebridge Colleges
Photo of Joy

Joy

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
??!!
Hello, I am still awaiting my certificate as well. Please see my above message sent 2 months ago to which I have not gotten any positive feedback nor received the actual certificates for. If I cannot get my certificates I will need to get a refund. Please advise. Thank you. 

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Joy, 

Please could you give us your full name, student ID and course title to get this sorted asap?

Best regards, 
Stonebridge Colleges
Photo of Joy

Joy

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
My name is Joyelle Cameron. My student ID is s95375 and I did Safety Management Lvl 3 ending last year around April although I completed payments for same in July 2014. The second course I did was the Advanced Security Management for which I completed my final payment in Jan 2015. I received an email from Cassie in the Certification Dept dd. 23.03.15 asking me to confirm my address to forward same to me and I did on 24.03.15. However to date I have received no certificates and no feedback from anyone at Stonebridge. Your help would be greatly appreciated as I am in need of my certificates. One of the things I had asked and gotten no response to is whether you can send me the certificate via pdf in my email since regular mail seems to be giving so much trouble and I am from Trinidad in the West Indies so its quite a distance. I would much prefer to just get the pdf and I can print it for myself. Please advise thank you.

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Joyelle,

Your certificate was sent out on the 24th March – please can you confirm your full address (info@stonebridge.uk.com) if you would like us to send a replacement.

Best regards, 
Stonebridge Colleges

Photo of Joy

Joy

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ok this is great news! How soon should it have gotten to me though i.e. was it sent via FedEx or standard mail? This way I will know whether I need to request a replacement or whether it may still be in transit. Please advise thank you. 

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Joy, this goes via normal air mail.
Photo of Joy

Joy

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Okay thank you. I will wait a little longer and see if it arrives before requesting the replacement then. Was it both certificates sent or just one?  

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Joy. This was just one.

Photo of Joy

Joy

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ok thank you. I will look out for this one. Can you say when the next one will be sent out as well please?

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Could you please confirm your full address and tell us which certificate you are waiting to receive? Please email this to sarah@stonebridge.uk.com. Thank you. 

Best regards, 
Stonebridge Colleges
Photo of Joy

Joy

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ok thank you. 
Photo of julie

julie

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello stonebridge, student ID s135957, certificate has still not arrived, can you confirm exactly when it was dispatch as im getting a little worried as to why its not arrived.

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Julie,

This was dispatched at the beginning of this week, so should arrive shortly, however if you do not received this by next week, please contact us – we can then arrange a replacement to be sent.

Best regards, 
Stonebridge Colleges
Photo of Hassan Sadek

Hassan Sadek

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I did finish a diploma in Biochemistry in 2011 (student no. s38468), and would like to have an official transcript or the topics that been taught or included. Please send me the document to my address:

Al-Harthy Complex
PO Box 244
PC 118
Sultanate of Oman

Hassan Sadek

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Hassan, there will be a £25.00 charge for this (plus postage). To arrange this, please contact us directly on 01288 356 300 in order to make a payment with a credit or debit card. Thank you.
Photo of hassan Sadek

hassan Sadek

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ok. Thanks. Also I was asked to submit email to verify that I was taken this diploma ( verification). Please let me know how can my employer contact you, as they sent several emails with no response

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Hassan, you can call us on 01288 356 300, or email us at info@stonebridge.uk.com. Thank you!
Photo of PAUL DEHINBO

PAUL DEHINBO

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Stonebridge, I (SR: s306607) have completed my course 6 weeks ago and yet to receive my certificate. Nobody is giving any tangible answer for when my certificate will get to me or if any certificate has been issued at all. I hope this post will help answer my request. 
Photo of Anne-marie Arber

Anne-marie Arber

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am having this exsact same issue and i have a cut off point with my job of the 1st april no one can give me an answer and dont seem to understand the urgency involved ive been waiting since november
Photo of PAUL DEHINBO

PAUL DEHINBO

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Stonebridge, I (SR: s306607) have completed my course 6 weeks ago and yet to receive my certificate. Nobody is giving any tangible answer for when my certificate will get to me or if any certificate has been issued at all. I hope this post will help answer my request.