On-going Problems recieving cashback!!

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • (Edited)
£100 Cashback not recieved!!

I'm having problems getting cash back. I paid for my Foot Health Practitioners course in instalments and cleared the balance in October. I was sent a link via email to claim my £100 cash back. I called twice to be told the cheque had been waiting on a signature and would be in the post that day, I was told this both times I called. I have also written on the Stonebridge community page and nobody answered. I called back today and the advisor said a cheque was posted out on 13th November, but that was over a month ago and I have yet to receive it. I was advised to send an email to have another cheque issued, but wont hold my breath on a reply. I am rapidly loosing faith in Stonebridge. I don't know what else to do other than speak to trading standards or citizens advice.....This is putting me off ever doing anymore courses with Stonebridge and I certainly will not be recommending Stonebridge to any of my friends, family or colleagues in the future.....please advise.

Student reference number S289780

Probably wont receive a reply to this either!!
Photo of Caroline Murray

Caroline Murray

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • RIPPED OFF!!

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Alex Hyde

Alex Hyde

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
Am still waiting after 2 months
Photo of Vanessa Scola

Vanessa Scola

• 20 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I think you need to speak to a member of management as that way you will get a result. I was not getting what I needed so I did this myself. It's really not good enough and they are making a lot of money and not efficient at all. Keep on at them. Good luck.
Photo of Caroline Murray

Caroline Murray

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for replying Alex and Vanessa. I have just sent a private message to Stonebridge on facebook  then I thought I'd post it straight to their wall for all to see, but I think they monitor all posts before they are published. I paid £1100 for my course so I want my £100 cashback. I will keep on at them until it's settled. Many Thanks
Photo of Vanessa Scola

Vanessa Scola

• 20 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Absolutely. It's not acceptable. What a cheek! What are you studying? Have you found anyone else who is doing the same course or who has had same problem?
My course is really poorly written and I always message the tutor until he answers my questions!
Photo of Caroline Murray

Caroline Murray

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have already completed my course as a Foot Health Practitioner. I spoke to all the other students while we did our weeks practical training and every one of us had all paid different prices for the same course, but none of them seemed to know anything about the cashback. Don't get me wrong the practical week was great and the tutor was excellent, but as far as Stonebridge's back office is concerned it's an utter shambles. The word "Cowboys" comes to mind. The courses are not cheap so I will not stop till I get my £100 back.
Photo of Vanessa Scola

Vanessa Scola

• 20 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
So bad. Really disgraceful isn't it! How can they be so badly organised. I was not impressed from the start trying too hard to be nice. Let me know how you progress. Good luck. Go to the top.
Photo of Caroline Murray

Caroline Murray

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Vanessa, will let you know how I get on. Good luck with your course.
Photo of Doozy Goombah

Doozy Goombah

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Found the course was very poor from start to finish.  Was told many things which did not occur.  Such as starting out on Wax feet, but instead given a potato! As for the £100 cash back, received nothing in writing, was just verbal.  To make sure i'm not conned out of the cashback i have simply barred them from taking the rest of the money from my account, and offered them a cheque for what is owed on the course minus the £100 cashback. Complete rip off, and even encouraged to rip clients off with bs foot creams, during their 2 hours sales pitch which forms part of the course!  I shall be advising people all over the UK to avoid this con.
(Edited)