Nail technician professional - complete

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Acknowledged
I've been doing this course for a few months now paying in instalments. I've been trying to get my practice kit ordered. Have emailed twice and tried ringing about 5 times. It's driving me nuts. I can see others have had the same problem. Any idea how I can get this sorted? I just want to get on with my course
Photo of Sabrina Booth

Sabrina Booth

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Stonebridge Student Support Team

Stonebridge Student Support Team, Official Rep

• 1194 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Hi Sabrina,

We're sorry to read you've been having trouble getting through to us. We're always here between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, on 01288 356300. You can also email us on info@stonebridge.uk.com.

For this course we ask that students complete the first four assignments successfully and complete half the instalment payments before we send out the kit. We've taken a look at your account and can see that you have completed the first four assignments, but are not yet half way through your payments. Please contact us once you reach that point and we will get your kit sent out to you.

We hope this information helps. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call us directly on 01288 356300.
(Edited)
Photo of Natalie

Natalie

• 22 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi
Please could you advise is this is still the case. I have just signed up today for the course.
Thanks
Photo of Stonebridge Student Support Team

Stonebridge Student Support Team, Official Rep

• 1194 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Hi Natalie, this is still the case, yes. Thanks!
Photo of Natalie

Natalie

• 22 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thank you. Looking forward to starting the course, hoping it's there upon my return from honeymoon. Very excited.
Photo of Sophie Gordon

Sophie Gordon

• 4 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi I have just enrolled on this course today and was told that I would have to reach assignment 4 but NOT be half way through my payments before I could receive my Practice kit. Can you please advise?
Thanks x
Photo of Natalie

Natalie

• 22 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Good luck. I enrolled yesterday. Hoping my stuff comes by time I'm off my honeymoon. Be cool to be able to help each other thru the course. Xx
Photo of Hajrah Yousaf

Hajrah Yousaf

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

hi I just wanted to ask are you able to view your lessons on the page because when ever I try to access it keeps saying ''page not found''?

or do you just answer the questions for each unit which are attached to your email.

thanks.

Photo of Sophie Gordon

Sophie Gordon

• 4 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi I opted for the Paper Course so wouldn't know about any online issues, Sorry :( x
Photo of Natalie

Natalie

• 22 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Same I opted for paper too. I was unaware that you didn't get your practical kit until I went onto the forum. I think this needs to be made clearer. However as long it's received by the time I need it I don't mind. I do worry as seen so many people raise issues of not getting it.
X
Photo of Sophie Gordon

Sophie Gordon

• 4 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I know what you mean, looks like so many people have had issues but I was assured by the lady I booked the course with that everything should be received on time as long as you contact them saying you're on assignment four. Congrats on getting hitched btw! :-) xx
Photo of Natalie

Natalie

• 22 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thank you. I fly home.from sunny Jamaica today. Least I have the course to look forward to. I read you don't need the kit until assignment 7, I just didn't want to have to wait too.long if I complete them quicker than expected. I'm sure it will all be good.
X
Photo of Nicola Jordan

Nicola Jordan

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
when i signed up nothing was mentioned about the kit untill i asked, you have to of completed assignment 4 and if your paying in installments you need to have paid half of them before they will issue the kit, people on here seem to have issues as they emailed to ask for it but i find its better to ring them. You wont need the kit untill aleast assignment 6 so i wouldn't worry  x
Photo of Natalie

Natalie

• 22 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thanks Nicola.
Photo of Sophie Gordon

Sophie Gordon

• 4 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hey, I've finally managed to start my course after 3 months of putting it off for various reasons. Hows everybody finding it? Have you completed it, if so how was the Kit and was it a good course?? xx