Nail technicians

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
Confused. So I enrolled on 24th December I know not that long ago....so far it's had me do an English exam and wants me to pay £4 more which I'm not bothered about just the link takes you no where and as I've read through other folks questions I didn't realise that it wouldn't be in till all instalments were paid to receive this
Photo of Hana Louise

Hana Louise

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • concerned

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Sarah Louise Bettley

Sarah Louise Bettley

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
An English exam? I never had anything or had to pay any extra?
Photo of Hana Louise

Hana Louise

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Well I don't know what I've done its saying maths and English I may just leave them. Thanks for replying xx
Photo of Vanessa Scola

Vanessa Scola

• 14 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
If I were you I would check with admin team or ask your tutor to direct you to right department. It is as you will find very badly organisef if you read comments from other students. Not impressed myself. You have to keep on at them until you get the right answer! Good luck!!!!
Photo of Hana Louise

Hana Louise

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Oh god....when will I know who my tutor will Be? I'm just very keen to learn and nothing seems to be happening thanks for replying x
Photo of Vanessa Scola

Vanessa Scola

• 14 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Well you need to check all your paperwork. Mine is as a distance learning choise so make sure you ask the right person for this. You must have been allocated someone as youe personal tutor.
Photo of Hana Louise

Hana Louise

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I've received no paper work. Yeah I'm learning from home... where can I find out whom my tutor would Be? Sorry I just don't seem to be getting anywhere fast x
Photo of Vanessa Scola

Vanessa Scola

• 14 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Hello Hana, in your initial assignments and introductory stuff you should have a letter with your tutor's details on it. If not got it then you need to call the admin team.
Photo of Sarai Israel

Sarai Israel

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm having the same problem! I enrolled around the same time, received no paperwork and waiting for my kit to arrive.
How do you get in contact with someone directly on here??? 
Photo of Vanessa Scola

Vanessa Scola

• 14 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Hello Sarai, you need to be really persistent with them. Get hold if a manager and keep on at them. Try to call them but that is easier said than done. Why are so many people saying they didn't get the paper work? So bad. Or do a live chat and at least you will get hold of someone then insist you get names and have it dealt with asap. Good luck.
(Edited)