Level 3 CACHE Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools. Final Assessment

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
Has anyone mastered the final assessment? I am just starting it and have no idea where to begin or how much to include. Any pointers would be so appreciated. Thank you = )
Photo of Meg

Meg

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • unsure

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Lauran Parry

Lauran Parry

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi. Did you manage to find any help after. Starting the final myself and finding myself in the same position.
Photo of Nikki Hall

Nikki Hall

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Im doing the course without the 50hr placement and I am finding The whole Course difficult, I feel there is not enough information supplied in the hard copies and if you do the course via E-learn the Infomation supplied is totally diffrent and doesnt match up make sense at all and finding that the questions asked ate very repetative and feel as though I am constantly repeating myself .Im struggling big time on the first assingnment through lack of infomation and support, I truley Wish I had Never started this course with Stone bridge but had gone with a diffrent provider Who provides better information and support for its learners
Photo of Meg

Meg

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It is really hard and I did a lot of extra research to try and get through assignments, I have a cache textbook from when I was at college which I found really helpful. I hope you can move forward... If theres anything I can do, shout.
Photo of Stonebridge Student Support Team

Stonebridge Student Support Team, Official Rep

• 1194 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Hi Nikki, we are sorry to hear that you are currently having problems completing your course. We can assure you that we can provide all the information and support that you need to successfully work through your course. Please can you provide your student ID number and an appropriate time to contact you? A member of staff will then assist you ASAP. Stonebridge 
Photo of Meg

Meg

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I've only just managed to get through to tutor support. As far as I can gather, the first question is about writing what you consider the main learning points of each unit. The second question is about how you would use these learning points in practice and how your professional working has or will develop.. Again through each unit. I still haven't started writing it yet as still don't know where to start with it, it's really hard. Hope you get some inspiration soon
Photo of Natalie Donnelly

Natalie Donnelly

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm just coming to the end of this, I have just gone through every assignment one by one picking out the points that I believe to be the most important and summarising them. I haven't had it marked yet but I'm hoping its correct. I spoke to the college and they said work count for the first question around 1500 but I've written around 2500 after I got started. Good luck, I can honestly say once you start you will get into a flow. I have found the course pretty difficult and glad it's nearly done!
Photo of Lauren Bexon

Lauren Bexon

• 18 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi would you be able to help me with unit 5b. Struggling so much and don't know how to start it as I've only been in placement a week. I don't know nothing about NOS or codes of practice and so on. I feel like giving up. Thankyou
Photo of Stonebridge Student Support Team

Stonebridge Student Support Team, Official Rep

• 1194 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Hi Lauren, if you provide your student ID number then one of our tutors can contact you to offer advice. Stonebridge 
Photo of Karolina Dawidowicz

Karolina Dawidowicz

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Natalie,
How did it go with your finals? I am just starting to write and it seems a bit pointless, repeating myself with the mix of "support", "communication" and "professional relationship" -type vocabulary. How deeply did you summarise your points? or was it very general for the first question and detailed with examples for the second? 
I would highly appreciate the answer and more tips from someone who managed to complete it successfully.
Photo of Meg

Meg

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Still struggling on this, has anyone had any luck?