keep getting knock backs from employers for work experience/ jobs?!

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: discussions have had no activity for over a year

anyone any ideas as i keep getting knock backs from employers for work experience/ jobs! its just a disappointment.. Any ideas of how i can improve this to show the employers what im capable of?
Photo of Rebecca Lucy Bath

Rebecca Lucy Bath

• 162 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Kayt Cooper

Kayt Cooper

• 65 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes
Hi Rebecca,

A big smile and keep turning up at the veterinary office. I get quite a lot of applications from people wanting jobs and work experience and its the ones who are very persistent and friendly and very keen who get the interviews. Its not easy to do but keep going...one of them will snap soon!

Rebecca Lucy Bath

• 162 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Thankyou for your lovely comment, ok thankyou! il try to keep at it! but its hard all the knock backs. i just want to prove what im capable of and what i want to do in my life!
Photo of James Gilfoyle

James Gilfoyle

• 65 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes
Try get some shadowing or voluntary work. Even just a few hours every week. Demonstrates your dedication and adds to your experience :)

Rebecca Lucy Bath

• 162 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Thankyou james :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.