im not a 100% sure on what I'm doing. I have the course materials the booklets etc but I'm not entirely sure where the questions are.

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
im not a hundred percent sure on what I'm doing. I have the course materials the booklets etc but I'm not entirely sure where the questions are. Do we use the booklets for reference and answer the test questions and submit that?
Photo of Cressida Pickton

Cressida Pickton

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Stonebridge Student Support Team

Stonebridge Student Support Team, Official Rep

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Cressida! Feel free to give our friendly support team a ring directly on 01288 356300. They'll be happy to walk you through it.

Cressida Pickton

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
What times do you open/close as i work 6 30 am till 7 pm Monday to Friday and it's hard to call with noise levels and lack of note taking materials
Photo of Stonebridge Student Support Team

Stonebridge Student Support Team, Official Rep

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Cressida! Our phone lines are open from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. If the times are not convenient for you, please feel free to email our tutorial department at sarah@stonebridge.uk.com. They can also help you.
Photo of Carly Bridgens

Carly Bridgens

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Read through the course book and then you should of had a paper with questions on. You answer those and send it to your tutor for marking. Then u move into the next book. Hope that Helps alittle. Xx

Cressida Pickton

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you I have the book didn't have questions in though but I found questions in the test section online is it the same thing? The first one is
How would you help a group of 7 year olds in a percussion lesson (ish not exact words) if that helps?
Photo of Carly Bridgens

Carly Bridgens

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Yes that's one of them there's 5 questions in total for assignment 1. :-) if u need any advice help feel free to email me on cbridgens@hotmail.co.uk x

Cressida Pickton

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you so much ill be well away now 