I want to cancel my course and get a full refund, if not i'm taking legal action

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
Photo of Sarai Israel

Sarai Israel

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of marcus

marcus

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I’m in the same position. They are very difficult to deal with . Refusing to accept you want to cancel your course and keep asking you to do the same thing over and over again.
Photo of Beki Burnell

Beki Burnell

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi I'm in the same position. What have you done after sending them a recovered letter? As I have no idea what the next stage is. My worry is that if I stop payments they'll go against my credit file. Just seems this college will not take no for an answer!
Photo of Monika Khan

Monika Khan

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi did you sorted ? I got same problem ....
Photo of Roseli A de Melo Fonseca

Roseli A de Melo Fonseca

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, why did you guys cancel? Did you cancel during the first 14 days? I signed up a week ago and was wondering why people would cancel. I started the Early Years Workforce Level 3, so far so good. I've read that some people are having problems to get their certificate, what are your problems with the courses you all signed? Did you guys sort the things out?
Thanks in advance.
Photo of Lucy Davison

Lucy Davison

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have done 2 courses with them and signed up to do another one in January but since they have updated their site I have been unable to access my course. After repeated messages I decided that I'm not paying for something I haven't had so requested refund.... Nothing they keep taking my money.... I will be taking it further if its not dealt with soon.
Photo of Lucy Davison

Lucy Davison

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have done 2 courses with them and signed up to do another one in January but since they have updated their site I have been unable to access my course. After repeated messages I decided that I'm not paying for something I haven't had so requested refund.... Nothing they keep taking my money.... I will be taking it further if its not dealt with soon.