How are you finding your course?

• Idea
  • Updated 7 years ago
We would love to hear your views on our courses, and if you have studied more than one course with us, we would also love to hear about it too! We offer over 600 courses, and it is our aim to maintain high standards across all subjects, so please do provide us with your views as this feedback will help us to gauge our students’ opinion.

Thanks!

David =)
Photo of David Evans

David Evans

• 35 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Jill Williams

Jill Williams

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am enjoying my course but find the Assignments very stressful I'm doing social science Sociology I'm half way the rest of the course is ok but find it difficult to find time I work full time
Photo of Heather Bradley

Heather Bradley

• 10 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I am really enjoying doing my course. I do however struggle to fit everything in! 4 kids and a job and study but i'll get there
Photo of Cheryl Peel

Cheryl Peel

• 20 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi, I have recently gained a distinction in the parapsychology course and am chuffed to bits. I found the course interesting, rewarding and am missing studying now. I received help when I asked for it, student support is wonderful. I am still living in hope of winning the free course, it is a great incentive for anybody.
Photo of Robert Jess

Robert Jess

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Just completed assignment 5 of my Clinical Nutrition Diploma and loving it! It's a a great course and packed with information, which I cannot wait to put in to practice
Photo of JadeD

JadeD

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm currently studying counselling and loving it took a bit to get my head around, it's been a long time since I have studied. This is really what enjoy and can't wait to put it to good use. :))
Photo of AstralW

AstralW

• 150 Posts
  • 118 Reply Likes
Hello. I have studied different courses with Stonebridge, and right now doing the Japanese Holistic Healing. I have a remark on this course. A Reiki module should absolutely be included. I got many modules about Crystal Therapy, Color Therapy, Inner Child Healing, NLP, Shiatsu, Anma... etc, and Reiki is very much mentioned throughout the course (for the relaxation and energy healing technique to be used with a client before giving them treatment), but there is no Reiki module, even not a basic one, which I don't understand... I feel something very important was missed.
Photo of Jill Williams

Jill Williams

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm trying to get my assignment sent but everytime I try to summit it it won't send and clears all my work its lucky I saved it on word can any
Photo of Luke Steemson

Luke Steemson

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Iv'e completed Understanding Body Language and Positive Thinking about 3 years back and really enjoyed it. I mainly did it just to see what Stonebridge was like and have been happy ever since. Being satisfied I took up NLP and Advanced Psychology. These were very big courses and as a fault of my own probably shouldn't of took them both at the same time. :-/ as of being in my early 20's my goals changed, instead of wanting to go in the area of Psychology it changed to following the yogic lifestyle and a month back enrolled for Yoga Teacher course and really enjoying it.
So I have 3 courses on the go and leading a busy life am slow completing assignments... Lol and courses but what I love about Stonebridge is the no time limits and I can take as long as I want by putting courses on hold. It is because I trust and am so happy I have enrolled upon many courses. Iv'e got my studying cut out by will complete them because I don't feel rushed what do ever
Photo of Michelle Heasman

Michelle Heasman

• 39 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I have just started my second course, although I have not finished my first I couldnt resist the 20% discount.

I have mixed feelings on both courses, the first psychology, I feel is a little too easy. I am currently on assignment 16 and am finding it hard to motivate myself to carry on as frankly I am finding it slightly boring. However I do feel that this is partly due to the fact I have previous knowledge of psychology so some units are just covering things that I have already learnt.

On the flip side I have just started my first unit in Human Resource Management, something that I have no background in at all, and to say im finding it hard is an understatement lol!! But I am loving the challenge :)

The only thing im slightly worried about is whether the courses will actually have any worth once they are complete. I will never regret doing them however I am worried that they will not give me any advantage when it comes to applying for jobs, as maybe a university degree would?

Michelle x