How long does it take for a test to be marked? Ive sent in my first test but not 100% it went is there anyway of checking my answers i sent?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
How long does it take for a test to be marked? Ive sent in my first test but not 100% it went is there anyway of checking my answers i sent?
Photo of sarah sully

sarah sully

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Stonebridge Student Support Team

Stonebridge Student Support Team, Official Rep

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Sarah, this should take 4-5 working days. Please call us on 01288 356 300 to check the status of your assignment if it's been longer than that. Thank you!
Photo of Andre Rogerson

Andre Rogerson

• 18 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Sarah, I am currently on my second course. The first had 24 assignments and a final paper, I am currently on my 6th assignment of the 2nd course.

Once I send back an assignment to be marked online, I usually have feedback the day after if not 2 days later, 3 max in my experience.  You should instantly receive an email as soon as you submit your assignment confirming it had been received by the college. 

Maybe check your spam and junk boxes.

You could also log in to your view lessons page (If your course is online, not sure if you can do this if paper based course?) to see if you had entered correctly your lesson, it should be still there.

If in doubt maybe contact the college for assistance.
(Ah, just noticed the college has replied for you. ;-)

Regards

Andre
(Edited)
Photo of karen

karen

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi how long does it take for a final paper to be marked?
Photo of Andre Rogerson

Andre Rogerson

• 18 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
My last course my final paper was marked and returned back (online) to me within two days. I expect it also depends on the course, the amount of content the tutor has to check and amongst other assignments to check.