Hi i'v just started the HE Diploma Midwifery anyone studying this course ?

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
Photo of Michala Heselden

Michala Heselden

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Daisy

Daisy

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, I've began studying this course! Have you completed Unit 1 yet?

Daisy :-)

Michala Heselden

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Daisy
No I haven’t yet it’s taking it’s time. Q4 I’m waiting for my certificate to come through for my GCSE’s
How you finding it ?
Good Luck
Michala ;0)
Photo of josie.h

josie.h

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello,
I have just started my Access to midwifery also but I don't fully understand how the Maths and English courses work. Was just wondering if you have started these or not?
Thank you
Josie 

Michala Heselden

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi josie,

I haven't started my Maths and English yet I'm still waiting for my results back so sorry I can't help you there.
good luck

Daisy I struggled with that question it's the word count !!! good luck hun.  
Photo of Daisy

Daisy

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hey Michala, yeah I'm finding it okay! Just struggling with question 3 :-(

Hi Josie - I am not doing the Maths and English courses via the site I'm afraid! 

Doing level 2 supported as recommended by the college!

Hope you both get on okay!

Daisy :-)

Michala Heselden

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Sorry question 3 is the list you have to put down.Think I've only put 18 questions to ask at open days. But there not till June the open day's I want to go to!! 

Hope you get on okay! 

Michala;0)
Photo of josie.h

josie.h

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello, 
Oh is question four the one about Milly, I struggled to get the word count on that too without repeating myself. That what I was confused about it assigned me Maths and English level checkers but I have a B in GCSE so wasn't sure I needed to do that.

Josie 
Photo of Ells

Ells

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello!
Just started this course today..nervous! but can't wait to get stuck in!
Photo of sam

sam

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I guys. I’ve just started this course also and haven’t done anything like this since school 20 years ago. I’m very worried about it all. If you fancy chatting on what’s app for extra support then I would really appreciate it.
My number is 07917431885
Many thanks
Sam
Photo of Bisma Sufyan

Bisma Sufyan

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi i have started midwifery course few weeks ago. my first assignment came back because Q6 wasn't up to the mark. i have redone it and sent it. meanwhile trying to do Assignment 2.
Photo of sam

sam

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Can I ask Bisma? When it was sent back did the tutor advise you what was missing and why the mark wasn’t met ?
I’m just doing this question now so would really appreciate your help.
Also on q5 can I ask how many questions you asked as I’ve done 7 and worry this won’t be enough ?
Look forward to hearing from you

Sam
Photo of lisa

lisa

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi 
please can someone help me with q5 cost and funding im still struggling with finding the right questions to ask..
thanks lisa 
Photo of Jos Louise Norman

Jos Louise Norman

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi

I just started the midwifery course today and have read over unit 1, was anyone else a bit confused with the questions :(

I am out of practise been out of education for 8 years now think I am in need of some reassurance
Photo of Je Suis Samina

Je Suis Samina

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, I started the course March but have only started working on it properly now. I have completed units 1,2 and 3 and am currently doing unit 4 which is very in depth and is taking me some time as this unit relates to unit 5 which is about cell biology. Let me know how far you guys are in!
Very stressed!! 
Samina :)
Photo of Jenny Motin

Jenny Motin

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, I'm currently completing uni 5. How did you get on with it? any advice you can give would be appreciated x
Photo of Ambereen

Ambereen

• 6 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi everyone. I’ve just made a groupchat on WhatsApp. I’ve first enrolled on the access to nursing programme on 07.05.19.

Please see the link below:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/ETTGVLaFDqR...
Alternatively, you can add me on whatsapp groupchat: 07490988666