Hi , I have just started the foot health practitioner course . Is there anyone who on the course now ?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Photo of Nadya Gulyiyen

Nadya Gulyiyen

• 9 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of adele

adele

• 48 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I would ring them again . How quickly do the assessments get marked ?
Photo of Jackie DogGroomer Simmonds

Jackie DogGroomer Simmonds

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Not sure I submitted assignment 1 on wed but not heard yet x
Photo of adele

adele

• 48 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I thought it would be quicker than that as u can't move on to next unit until it's marked
Photo of nicole butler

nicole butler

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm booked onto the practical for 2 weeks in London in October. Anyone else with me? I doubt I'll be halfway through the course by then. I chose the date when I submitted my application but now I've seen some of the course work I'm getting a little nervous.
I've looked all over the online web page /sundial thing and can't find any dates my assignments have to be completed by. Does anyone know how I can find out?
Photo of adele

adele

• 48 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Have u had it marked yet ?x
Photo of nicole butler

nicole butler

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I haven't submitted anything to be marked yet. I'm not even a quarter way through first module. X
Photo of nicole butler

nicole butler

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Does anyone fancy setting up a Facebook page for all of us on the fhp course? I find Facebook much user friendly than this site. X
Photo of adele

adele

• 48 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm on Facebook adele littlewood barnsley u can add me
Photo of nicole butler

nicole butler

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Can't find you on there. Lol. Try me,
Nicole Smith butler
Photo of adele

adele

• 48 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
a.dunne621@btinternet.com try searching via email address

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Yes please add me. I'm Jackie dog groomer Simmonds
Photo of Nadya Gulyiyen

Nadya Gulyiyen

• 9 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I didn't see any info about practical days in London .I think go to Bude but I didn't call yet. I live in London it's much better for me
Photo of nicole butler

nicole butler

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
i think the London practical is just for those doing the qcf course, but its a brand new clinic they have started using, they said I was one of the first to book it.  great for me as I live in kent and was dreading the thought of having to travel to Birmingham.  might be worth giving them a ring and see if they could change it for you?  good luck nadya.  x
Photo of nicole butler

nicole butler

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
oh my goodness! its so ridiculous, im trying to answer q1 of the first module and im overthinking it so badly im tying myself in knots.  how am I supposed to answer in just 75 words?  honestly, I feel like crying..
Photo of Kerry

Kerry

• 18 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Just leave it for now and start again tomorrow. x
Photo of adele

adele

• 48 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I've gone over on words on mine I think it just says approx
Photo of Nadya Gulyiyen

Nadya Gulyiyen

• 9 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Nicole what is qcf course? I do FHP .For me London will be better because I can do more practice days. I will try to changes. Thanks for information.

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Do you know if you have to wait for the assessor to sign off one module before you can go onto the next? I'm ready to begin another one but still waiting for assessor to mark
Photo of adele

adele

• 48 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Yeah I submitted one on sat and waiting for mine marking as soon as it's passed the next one opens
Photo of Pam Jones

Pam Jones

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I find they pace you at 1 a week, I am on assignment five and have just emailed them to book my course in Birmingham...does anyone know the best place to stay? I will be there for 2 weeks and looking forward to it :) Don't know my dates yet :(
Photo of adele

adele

• 48 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I was going to ask the college if they recommend any as I've been pricing some but coming up at around 450 for the 2 weeks

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Pam I waited over a week to get assignment 1 marked, I had to add a bit more content to 3 of the questions which I did, I resubmitted it last Monday and I'm still waiting. Who is your assessor? It's frustrating me waiting around like this!
Photo of adele

adele

• 48 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I summited one last sat still not marked and when u only get 14 days per assignment it makes it hard going
Photo of Paul Jones

Paul Jones

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, its Susan Richardson...I have done my course paper based as i prefer it that way, find it easier to go back and refer too. I usually post it on a Saturday and it comes back marked and a new section and answer paper by Thursday. I have to say they have been very good. I have 2 University Certificates in Ophthalmic Dispensing and optermetric Clinical, as well as Animal Nursing, so am finding I am able to transfer my previous knowledge to this course work, which has helped a lot. I am looking forward to a change in career path and working for myself!
Photo of Paul Jones

Paul Jones

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Sorry its come through my husbands account.
Pam Jones