Health and Social Care Level 3...2016

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
Wondering if there are any newbies on this course?
Photo of Naomi Hobbs

Naomi Hobbs

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • excited!

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Teresa Kell

Teresa Kell

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Me too Am a newbie
Photo of Abi Boga

Abi Boga

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am on assignment 5
Photo of Naomi Hobbs

Naomi Hobbs

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello! Glad to see I'm not the only one! I was searching through previous posts and they all seemed to be from 1-2 years ago. I've just completed all answers to unit 1 so I really am at the beginning.. have not submitted it yet as I am still waiting for the hardback book to arrive.

Did any of you order the book and if so how long did you have to wait for it to arrive?
(Edited)
Photo of Abi Boga

Abi Boga

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am using a book by Collins called Health and social care level 3 diploma candidate book. it is highly recommended if you can get it. trying to upload the cover page  but not going through
Photo of Naomi Hobbs

Naomi Hobbs

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I think that is the one I found on the Waterstones website, it looked like it had the best content. I am reluctant to pay for it though as I have already paid for the book when I started the course last week. Thank you for trying to upload the cover for me.
Photo of SHARON THURTLE

SHARON THURTLE

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
im a newbie!!! just submitted my first assignment, you should get the book sent to you, mine took about 3 weeks to arrive.
Photo of Abi Boga

Abi Boga

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I bought it for about 20pounds or so but no regret buying it as it got all the modules in it. Very helpful and has helped me through all my assignment xx
Photo of Kirsty Mcarthur

Kirsty Mcarthur

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am on assignment 11 now  what is this book yous are talking about if yous don't mind me asking