foot health practitioner

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • (Edited)
Hi , Ive just started the foot health practioner course. Is there anyone out there who has done this or are on the course that i could buddy up with re: learning. ??? to keep up my motivation to study.
seems like a good course to be on and is comprehensive.!!!
Photo of dianne rogers

dianne rogers

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • happy

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Rebecca Griffiths

Rebecca Griffiths

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi how are you finding it, im thinking of doind the course too
Photo of Helen Crook

Helen Crook

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, ive only just signed up this week but ive done a fair amount of research prior to joining this course, im already a qualified nurse so hopefully that will help! My reason for starting the course is so that i can become self employed ( she says hopefully !!) leaving me to have some time on my other interests ! What you doing at present ? x
Photo of Rebecca Griffiths

Rebecca Griffiths

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, Im a homemaker, my youngest started full time school yesterday......that leaves me with lots of empty me time. I have no previous health training background as I used to work in a bank, but think this would be great to do as its something im interested in and can fit around my kids.
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Rebecca , I have no previous health training either, but have contacted a foot practitioner who had no previous experience, and a mum, who has lots of work in the area where i live.this gave me encouragement to keep motivated.
Photo of Emma

Emma

• 10 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi. I'm happy to keep in touch with everyone. I'm just about to start reading assignment 7. I've had a month off of studying. I'm not booked onto the practical yet as we cannot find £400 to finish paying for the course to do it. I wasn't aware of this at the time I applied
Photo of Sharon Johnes-Shorter

Sharon Johnes-Shorter

• 1 Post
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Emma, this is the first time I have looked at the community links and most seem to be over a year ago.  You are like me well actually you are further on than me, I am just starting assignment 5.  I seem to have had a block for a month .... I seem to have a mental block trying to say the pathogenic, systemic and mechanical effect names in latin..... any suggestions....... I think I panic on how they should be said I seem to hesitate too long so they are no mentally going in my head!!!  Where are you booked in for your practical?  Not aware of a £400 cost to finish course????  I must be a bit of a techo fobic as never ever completed an online chat ha ha oh well suppose I need to learn.........   This is Sharon from North Lincolnshire well done on assignments so far.
Photo of Susan Green

Susan Green

• 23 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi Sharon , we all have the same problem with the forum, it back to front, not easy to navigate, but they don't listen to our comments, so a few of us talk via face book,. I have finished the theory part and I am now waiting to go to Bude
Wishing you well
Susan Green
Photo of CC

CC

• 17 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
When are you going to Bude? I am going in July :-)  Just finished assignment 12 and doing my final test at the moment.  Can ́t wait to do the practical.  I really hope is good as it ́s costing me heaps as I have to pay for my own hotel and I ́m flying from Switzerland during high season :-(

Photo of Lisa Sampson Chaplin

Lisa Sampson Chaplin

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
gosh is there really a £400 pound to finish i did not know that very scared of the theory as don't do well on tests only stumbled across this to day started my course in July only up to unit 5 is this good or am i to slow i don't know, do we do practice when we have finished everything someone said you do it half way throw how do we find these things out be good to chat to someone.
Photo of Fiona Kennedy

Fiona Kennedy

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, is anyone still on here to discuss the practical training queries I have! Thanks Fiona 
Photo of Stonebridge Student Support Team

Stonebridge Student Support Team, Official Rep

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Fiona, is there anything that we can help with? Stonebridge
Photo of Karen C Rowley

Karen C Rowley

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi am totally enjoying the course, started in Feb of this year...
Photo of Helen Crook

Helen Crook

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Karen, glad your enjoying the course, how you findinging it so far ?
Photo of Helen Crook

Helen Crook

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
ooops sorry, just seen an overactive typo !
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi karen , glad your enjoying the course .. what assignment are you on??
Photo of Deirdre moran

Deirdre moran

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Karen I am trying to download a test on my 1st assignment can you help me with this I don't know what i am doing wrong? Thanks Karen
Photo of Karen C Rowley

Karen C Rowley

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Deirdre
sorry I could not respond to you before but am at a disadvantage where am 5 hours behind, so when you msg me I was at work with clients...I hoped you got through though... If not what you got to do, is do your answers in word document and cut and paste the answers on the space provided on test page...hope this helps..
Photo of Karen C Rowley

Karen C Rowley

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Di
Am currently on assignment11 and looking forward to Jan 2013 when I'll be doing the clinical aspect....keep in touch folks despite the time difference between us....
Photo of Zack Playford

Zack Playford

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Deirdre, my profile on here has a direct link to my facebook account. If you add my as a friend (I'm easy to spot, I've got the same display picture), I can help you with anything techy related, as prior to 'doing feet', I've spent the last 26 years tinkering with computers. The real irony of the situation is that I now may end up with two jobs as I've got a clinic to work from to build up a patient list of my own for feet and, to boot, a friend of mine wants to employ me (only 16 hours mind you) to run a computer shop he's opening up.
Photo of Deirdre moran

Deirdre moran

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thanks Zack much appreciated
Photo of Yohann

Yohann

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
HI Karen how do you find the couse is going dust far
Photo of Helen Crook

Helen Crook

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi
Ive just enrolled on the podiatry course today and wondered if there is anyone else out there doing the same course who fancies getting in touch to share support etc?
Thanks
Helen

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Just enrolled on Podiatry Course !.
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi helen , yes keep in touch and we can work through the course together
Photo of Helen Crook

Helen Crook

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi, im still trying to find my way round the computer let alone start the study !! Hopefully will get my act together by the weekend !!
Photo of Helen Crook

Helen Crook

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Di if your on facebook it may be an easier way to keep in touch ?
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
yes thanks helen , di rogers torquay,
Photo of Julia Limage

Julia Limage

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
If you are training with Stonebridge it is NOT a Podiatry course. Podiatry is a Protected Title that can only be used by those who are Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council see www.hpc-uk.org
There is absolutely no comparison between the course you are taking and a Podiatry degree.
Photo of Zack Playford

Zack Playford

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Fair point Julia, this is not a Podiatry Degree and we will not become Podiatrists from it. Just a minor point. Podiatry is not a protected title, Podiatrist & Chiropodist are the protected titles.

And yes, I have spoken to the HCPC about this and they confirmed that the descriptive terms are not protected but the job titles are.
Photo of Julia Limage

Julia Limage

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Of course that is correct but it is an offence to infer that one is providing "Chiropody Services" or "Podiatry Services" see http://www.hpc-uk.org/aboutregistrati...
This is not a minor point, it is a point that all non-HCPC practitioners should be aware of.
Photo of Viviane

Viviane

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Podiatry services is correct. She cannot call her a podiatrist and she isn t. What is your point then!?
l
Photo of Viviane

Viviane

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I think you are very aware of how and why someone call herselves... are you aware of your own life and cpd ? Ohhhh God...
Photo of JayJay

JayJay

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Photo of Zack Playford

Zack Playford

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm currently doing the course and am booked onto the first October training session (8th - 12th). If you want some help or advice, drop me a FB message or post back to this thread and I'll get in touch.
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thanks zack , ive a few questions will message you on facebook
thanks Di
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi zack , couldnt find you on facebook .. could you contact me please
Photo of Helen Crook

Helen Crook

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Zack ive added you on facebook , hopefully that makes communication a tad easier !!
Photo of Zack Playford

Zack Playford

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I've put my direct facebook page link on my profile here, so that should make things a bit easier.
Photo of Zack Playford

Zack Playford

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Also, it's the same profile picture as on here, so that should make things a bit easier. Couple that with the fact I'm the only Zack Playford on facebook and I can;t be that hard to spot :-)
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi again your not hard to spot :) found you straight away by following your url: but it wont let me add you as a friend ??? anyway, well done in storming on with with assignments... i've been learning my assignments by remebering all the bones and all info about them until i could answer the questions without looking at my assgnment book.. ive got pics and info plastered all over my bedroom door!! :) there must be an easier way..:)
Photo of Zack Playford

Zack Playford

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I've tinkered with my privacy settings so you should be able to add me now. For some reason I can't seem to find you, even with the location settings to torquay.
Photo of Karen C Rowley

Karen C Rowley

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Zack
Thanks very much for the tip...I called and got through so am all set for Jan 2013 to do clinical...still got assignment 12 and final paper but I got some time...thanks again....
Photo of Zack Playford

Zack Playford

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm behind the 8-ball (or any other cliché you can think of) as my clinical training starts October 8th. Still, motored through and now got (and passed, YAY) all assignments up to number 8. I've only (HA!) got to get the next two finished and submitted by the end of the month in order to be allowed to do the training. You need to have passed the first 10 assignments in order to 'qualify' for your place on the clinical training.
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thanks for messaging back folks... would love to keep in touch about this course .. only on my second assignment at the moment due to work commitments ... but enjoying it
Photo of Zack Playford

Zack Playford

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
If you manage to get your head down to it, you can run through the first 5 assignments at about 60-90 minutes per assignment.

I got my first 3 done at about 1 per week but now I need to get a move on due to the training date getting ever closer, so last night I blasted through assignments 4, 5 and 6 and took about 90 minutes each.
Photo of Pam

Pam

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
HI everyone I have just started the course. Pam
Photo of Pam

Pam

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Di,
I see you live in Torquay, I live just down the road.Pam
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi pam, where abouts do you live???? hope your enjoying the course im on assignment 4 at the mo... finding it easier the more assignments im doing .... finally starting to click in place.. hope your enjoying the course
Di
Photo of Pam

Pam

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Di Rogers,
I live in Kingswear. I've just about to enter assignment 2 answers. I would like to think I could the clinical training in the New Year too. Have you booked yet? Perhaps you would like to phone me sometime? 01803752615.
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi pam, yes ive noted your number will call you soon, keep up the good work and maybe we could go there together??
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
apparantly you have to do up to ass. 10 to qualify to book a place
Photo of Pam

Pam

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Di & Everyone else.
How's it going? Iv'e just completed assignement 4. I spoke to James at the College yesterday & he is sending the paperwork for the practical part. I hope to do in the New Year. Just thought I'd say Hi ti everyone.
Pam
Photo of Deirdre moran

Deirdre moran

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Pam

Great to hear from you. Im not far ahead of you. I started early September.

I live in Ireland not Torquay!! I have 2 modules completed and passed. I am lucky to have the time to put into this as I am home full time at the moment.

I hope all goes well for you.

Keep in touch

Deirdre Moran
Photo of Ruth FitzGerald

Ruth FitzGerald

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi, I am halfway through the course now......I love it......Best thing I have ever done!!!..................
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi ruth im on assignment 5 now.... hoping to get to bude by the new year !!!
Photo of Zack Playford

Zack Playford

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Di, if you haven't already phoned Stonebridge and confirmed a place, you may find that they may only have places for the clinical training for next year.

It may be worth having a deadline to work towards, as it certainly got me to get my head down when I knew that I only had a finite amount of time to get my assignments finished.
Photo of Ruth FitzGerald

Ruth FitzGerald

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Di and Zack, do you know if there is a written exam to do at the end of the course or is it just the clinical training............Ruth
Photo of Zack Playford

Zack Playford

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Pam, I'll post here what I sent some of the others on this group (via facebook) as to my experience of the course once it had finished.

Bear in mind, this was ONLY the 5 days training. The 11 days still follows the same format for the first week.

========== START OF LINE ==========

If you have paid for the accommodation (or been lucky enough to sign up when it was free), it is a very nice place. Pretty basic. No obvious washing machine to use and no wifi, so be prepared to use a lot of data allowance on your phones (if you're planning to go online).

The accommodation is with 10-15 minutes walk of the college itself. It's odd as the college is actually a converted house and is in the middle of a residential street. The FHP course is the only training course that they do on site, everything else is either just distance learning or else you go to a 'training provider' for any practical work.

As to the course itself. If you get a guy called Paul Greenleaf, you will find that he has a very relaxed (but never complacent) teach style. They have 4 workstations, so with a group of 6 (the maximum number they have at any one time), that means 4 people treating clients, 2 people playing 'receptionist'.

You have 1hr 45mins to treat a patient. Clinic starts at 9:30 (classroom starts at 8:30) with the first client. Second one at 11:15. Third at 2:00. Fourth at 3:45. Usually aim to finish and leave by about 6:00-6:15.

Day 1 is pretty much all classroom teaching. Day 2 is some classroom with some clinical as you all get too practice a treatment on each other, including scalpel work. You do get to practice on a potato that morning though, so they give you a little bit of practice first .

DO NOT be afraid of the instruments. If you are not handling them with a firm, confident grip, it will show in your practical work.

Wednesday and Thursday are full clinic days. By the end of those 2 days, you should have treated approx 4-5 patients, maybe more.

Friday is clinical in the morning only. After getting everything cleaned up and ready for the next cohort on the following Monday, they will provide a couple of trays of sandwiches before having a small award ceremony when they will hand out your certificates, badges and a colour print of the group photo that they will either take on Thursday or Friday (weather and cameras behaving permitting).

BE WARNED!!! THEY HAVE FAILED PEOPLE ON THIS COURSE!!!

You will not gain a pass unless the teacher is entirely confident of your clinical skills. You may have the theory down to a fine art but if you are being too nervous (or too cocky), they will fail you.

Our group was (in Paul's words) the strongest clinical group he has ever taught. You usually find one or two that shine through but you (us) are the best complete group of students I've seen. It has made this week so easy for me as I've not had to hold your hands once.

So, when you do come to Stonebridge, please enjoy yourself but be aware that gaining your Diploma is not a guarantee unless you can hit the ground running with your clinical skills.

So, when you do come for your training, enjoy it and have fun. Just remember that this is the final hurdle on a long track and you do not want to fall right before the finish line.

I hope this helps give you some idea of what to expect now.

========== END OF LINE ==========
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi zack, im hoping to go in the new year.. fingers crossed...im studying a lot more now as its actually sinking in !!! just started on ass. 5, keepp me posted on what your up to will you??? good luck
Photo of Pam

Pam

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Sounds as though you had a ball as well as hard work! I have just completed assignment 3. I suppose I should book in to do the practical if they get booked up. Did they try to sell you lots of equipment & things?
Pam
Photo of Yohann

Yohann

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi is anyone from the Caribbean doing this course???
Photo of Helen Phillips

Helen Phillips

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi all, I am just getting to the end of my Foot Health Practitioner course and I've booked the practical for the 14th Jan 2013, just wondering if anyone would like to car share, I am living in Swansea. Happy Studying !!!!!

Practical Assignment for Foot Health Practitioner - Car Share Anyone ?.
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi helen, how did you get on with your prractical??? hope it went well
di
Photo of Pam

Pam

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi, I would love to car share but not yet booked on thepractical but am trying for January. However I live in South Devon. How are you getting on with the course?
Pam.
Photo of Helen Phillips

Helen Phillips

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hiya Pam, sorry i have taken sooooo long replying!! Would you be on route? ha ha Finding the course very good, didn't expect to learn so much about the whole body, but I think it's great and am really enjoying it. I am having a little practical experience with family and friends. Cant wait to do the practical and get going. How are you finding it?
Helen
Photo of Pam

Pam

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Helen,
Sorry but I'm not on route.I have booked well I have sent the paperwork back for the Jan28th course. Is anyone else? Glad you are finding the course good. I am enjoying it too. Just going to put in assignment 6 this weekend. Not done any practical yet.
Pam
Photo of Stacey Willmore

Stacey Willmore

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello everyone!
I have just passed assignment 11 and quite pleased as i found it fairly hard. Anyway - looking forward to starting 12. Hopefully i will do my 2 week practical next year. I am looking for April time when the weather willl hopefully be a bit better, as i will be travelling from kent.
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi stacey, Im on assignment 11 at the moment.... Im finding it hard too... trying to get my assignments done before I go for my practical in feb.. good luck on your practical.
di
Photo of Nekky Nek Thomo

Nekky Nek Thomo

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I know it is important and comforting when your feet are in good condition. So, can anyone tell me how well I'll benefit after completing my Foot Health Practitioner Course? Or do you know of anyone who is doing it as a business but you wish you could give suggestions to make FHP more marketable.
I am open for any ideas as I am almost at the end of my course and I am looking forward to opening my own business so that I can make happy feet for the people.

Cheers

How well do you care for your feet?.
Photo of Pam

Pam

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi, I am doing the course to set up in business as the end. I know a few chiropodists locally and they say they turn people away as they cannot take on any more clients I think the business is there especially with the cuts within the NHS. At the end of the day I think it is down to led work and just getting out there so people know your about. Also I don't think the public understand what a Foot Health Practitioner is so perhaps some explanation is needed. Hope this is of some help. Where abouts are you?
Pam
Photo of Nekky Nek Thomo

Nekky Nek Thomo

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Pam thats good info I'm in Rochester Area
Photo of hollowaybabe

hollowaybabe

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi i have just started this course and wondering if there is anyone on here who is in the same boat thought it might be good to have someone elses thoughts on course as we go along maxine
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Maxine, Im nearly at the end of the course... I go for my practical in feb... my sisters just started this course , I'll ask her to comment and keep in touch with you on here .Its a good course , hopefully I'll pass and get my business up and running as soon as poss.. good luck with your course.
Di
Photo of hollowaybabe

hollowaybabe

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi di thanks for your message if your sister would like to be in contact that would be really great. feeling like i reading a foreign language at the moment lol xx good luck with your practical lol maxine
Photo of Pam

Pam

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Maxine,
I'm just at the end & do my practical next week. I've teamed up with Di who has replied above. It really helps having someone to just bat ideas etc about. To have someone who has gone through the same thing. Keep going & it all makes sense in the end. Good luck with the course. Where abouts are you?
Pam
Photo of hollowaybabe

hollowaybabe

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi pam, thanks for your reply good luck with your practical, i am in the salisbury area. i have to say its like reading a foreign language lol but have passed first two, so are there any tips you can let me in on that help where abouts are you x x maxine
Photo of Pam

Pam

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Well done at passing the first two. Just keep going. One day it does all make sense. I live in South Devon.Take your time & enjoy the course.
Keep in touch & let me know how you get on.
Pam
Photo of hollowaybabe

hollowaybabe

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
will do are you doing the 5 or 11 day course and let me know how it goes . maxine
Photo of Pam

Pam

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I am doing the 11 ay course. Really looking forward to it. Will keep you informed. Pam
Photo of Pam

Pam

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Is anyone on the two week practical starting next week the 28th January, 2013?
Pam
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
good luck next week pam, keep in touch... I'll be going as your coming back.... Ive booked the train its a lot cheaper... cost me £9.80 each way... cheaper than driviing ... and i can study while Im on my journey...:)
Photo of Debbie Kingston

Debbie Kingston

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Is anyone from Hull or nearby doing the course and nearly finished and ready for practical?
Photo of Suzanne Dunn

Suzanne Dunn

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Debbie i am doing the course just sent forms back to do the feb 2013 or march practical
Photo of Debbie Kingston

Debbie Kingston

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Suzanne, are you from Hull? I'm a bit nervous about the travel all the way down to Cornwall :(
Photo of Suzanne Dunn

Suzanne Dunn

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Hun no am in Norwich but just found out today all space been taken for the Feb practical so have to try and re book for April .I am sure it will be ok am thinking of taking the train
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi Debbie, IM doing the course in feb... 11th , which one are you booked on ?? Im in Devon by the way
Di
Photo of Pam

Pam

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Everyone,
I'm on the practical course at the moment and it is awesome!!! Absolutely fantastic. Bernard is great. Don't tell him!! Hope everyone has the same experience as me.
Pam
Photo of Stacey Willmore

Stacey Willmore

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Im glad it's all going well! :) They are just sending me the paperwork out to book mine. Looking forward to it
Photo of Pam

Pam

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Everyone,
Just got back from the 11 day practical training & it was great. Very hard work & intensive but great fun from start to finish. Looking forward to setting up in practice. Good luck to you all.
Pam.
Photo of Di Rogers

Di Rogers

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
well done... and good luck...Di