Foot health practitioner fast track newbie

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
I have recently enrolled with this course however i am struggling to remember the muscle groups of the foot. Is there an end exam at the end of the 5 day course? 
Lots of questions that need answering 
Photo of Daniella Sewell

Daniella Sewell

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
  • nervous

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Alan

Alan

• 5 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Daniella, you'll have plenty of time on your practical to swat up on it, and Denise the tutor will give you all the help you need. There's a little informal test at the end of the course just to see if you've been listening, nothing to worry about. The practical is excellent, and I hope you enjoy it as much as my fellow students and I did. I printed off a copy of the compartments of the leg and took it with me to look at in the evenings, but if that's not an option for you, Denise can give you a copy when your there. Good luck!
Photo of Daniella Sewell

Daniella Sewell

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Thank you :) im doing the practical in june so im hoping a can swat up by then, im worried that im not going to remember it all . haha
Photo of Daniella Sewell

Daniella Sewell

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Does anyone know who i need to contact about allowing my other half to stay in the accomodation in bude please? 
Photo of Kelly-anne James Knights

Kelly-anne James Knights

• 6 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
hi daniella i have just started the fast track course too but i cant go to bude till september! be great if you can get back to me and let me no how u get on would be fab. Also ow did u get on with all 12 lessons and the test?? x
Photo of Daniella Sewell

Daniella Sewell

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hiya, the couse material is very detailed just take your time and keep reading until you understand it. The end test is 42 test questions not multiple choice , just be as detailed as you can. I've now passed the theory part of the course , but wished I'd gone over the material before I'd done the test . Always here if you get stuck! X

Kelly-anne James Knights

• 6 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
yay well done you. im getting there my average test result is 85% just so much to take in! just a quick question sorry again obviously sighned up with stonebridge i logged onto their website to start the lessons and tests but it kept saying opps page not found i then had another email from online academies and 12 lessons and test was on there is that corret that i should be on the online academies one?? xx
Photo of Daniella Sewell

Daniella Sewell

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Yea do it all on the online academies site . It registers from there . Good luck! X
Photo of Dee Newman

Dee Newman

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

I am now terrified! I have done my assessments over 18 months and there is no way I can remember all the compartments and insertions etc.  How detailed is this test at the end of the practical please?

I thought the final exam was just that, the final exam and then it was just the practical.  :-(

Photo of Daniella Sewell

Daniella Sewell

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Sorry I meant the end theory section test. The first 12 are multiple choice then there's 42 written questions. I'm still learning the muscles even though I've completed the tests x
Photo of Dee Newman

Dee Newman

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Hi Daniella

Thanks for the reply. I completed workbooks and all the assignments were written - no multi choice, is that for online learners?

I am about to complete and submit the Final Examination paper and thought it was just the practical from then on with no further exams/tests/assignments.  

Photo of Daniella Sewell

Daniella Sewell

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Not sure as I haven't done the practical yet . And yes the multiple choice is for online learners :) x
Photo of Dee Newman

Dee Newman

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi. Just checked and there is no test or theory exam at the end of the practical course

Kelly-anne James Knights

• 6 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I didnt think there was at the end of the pracical. I have just started is the 42 questions hard?? Anybidy goibg to bued in september?? X
Photo of Daniella Sewell

Daniella Sewell

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
They are just very detailed, use as much info as possible. If your not sure about the question I re read the section in my books related to the question :) . I'm going in June :) x

Kelly-anne James Knights

• 6 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Thanks for replying. I havent got any books at the moment just whats online. I just worry i will take to long answering them all is there a time limit?? X
Photo of Daniella Sewell

Daniella Sewell

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
It took me 2 full days to complete the test. You can save it at any point and go back to it. There's no rush to complete it in one go , the books are exactly the same as what's online , I ordered a set of books for my backup x