foot health practitioner fast track error 404

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
I can't access any lessons for my Foot Health Practitioner fast track course. Every time I click on .doc or.pdf links I keep getting error 404 "Oops, Page Not Found. We can't find the page you're looking for. Please use the navigation above or return to the homepage."
Please can you resolve this issue as I only have limited time to complete this course and need to be able to access it.
Photo of J Jefferson

J Jefferson

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Nuala Douglas

Nuala Douglas

• 25 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Have you managed to fix the issue, I experienced this also and found I was on the wrong page, if you scroll right on the home page it directs you to foot health practitioner diploma level 4 for assessing course work! Hope it helps
Photo of Jilly D

Jilly D

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi J Jefferson How did you overcome your error 404 as I am experiencing the same issue?

Nuala I have tried both avenues from the home page or from the tab at the top of the page.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.  Thx Jilly
Photo of Nuala Douglas

Nuala Douglas

• 25 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Jill, the way I accessed it was on the home page you will see foot health practitioner fast track course that was the one I was going into and it comes up page not found. But beside that there is an arrow on the home page beside where it says fast track I clicked that and it says foot health practitioner diploma level 4 and was able to access it from there. I then emailed to verify I was on the right course and they informed me i was. Any other help you need let me know hope this helps ☺
Photo of Nuala Douglas

Nuala Douglas

• 25 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Photo of Nuala Douglas

Nuala Douglas

• 25 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Photo of J Jefferson

J Jefferson

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you, Nuala :) I was just panicking that I will turn up to my practical and they will tell me I should've completed that part. Hope you are enjoying the course. Julia xx