final exam

• Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • (Edited)
I know once you do the dipolma exam it says the dipolma takes 3 weeks to arrive in the post but i was wondering does it get marked the same as the assignments and sent to feed back 1st? i hope this makes sence hahahaha thank you
Photo of Zara Blewer

Zara Blewer

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • happy

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of laura

laura

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi, I just finished mine and had no feedback sent- it was an email telling me I had passed then the certificate came through a few days later x
Photo of Tracey Shaw

Tracey Shaw

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
where did you go with your certification after that? do they advise you on what to do next? as i have read different scenarios and i'm curious of the next step? hope you don't mind me  asking. tracey 
Photo of Zara Blewer

Zara Blewer

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Brilliant thank you for your reply and congrats to you. Did you wait long for the email? x
Photo of laura

laura

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thank you, no- i received the email about 3 days after I sent the final exam off to them (I did paper based study) Good luck! x
Photo of Zara Blewer

Zara Blewer

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i do paper based but sent it all online and veiw assignmemt feedback there before it gets to me in the post. Thank you for your help x
Photo of laura

laura

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I used to view my feedback online too then wait for the next set to be sent! But you don't get feedback for the final exam- it was really quick though I can't fault them at all. I received the certificate within a week and then the abc awards certificate a week later! x
Photo of Zara Blewer

Zara Blewer

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
they been great with feedback so far if i do it late then its there 9am if i do it early its lunchtime :) x
Photo of Sam Anderson

Sam Anderson

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I submitted my final exam a week ago and not heard anything. Is this normal?
Photo of Stonebridge Student Support Team

Stonebridge Student Support Team, Official Rep

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Sam, it can take up to 10 working days. Stonebridge 
Photo of Charles Mabando

Charles Mabando

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Hello...done the advanced diploma in psychology...been paying in installments. Are they going to honor the cash back?...do I need to claim it? after paying the last installment.

Photo of Zara Blewer

Zara Blewer

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I waited about 10 days. I inboxed them on fb and got it next day