Enrolling on a 2nd course

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
I'm studying herbalism atm, but would like to enrol on a reflexology course. Do I need to sign into stonebridge to enrol, or do I need to go through the site where we access our course material from.
Photo of Aileen Kennedy

Aileen Kennedy

  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 5 years ago

  • 2

Be the first to post a reply!