DOMESTIC ABUSE ANYONE??? Cant find anyone out there who is doing this course!!!

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Looking to share!!
Photo of Angela Scott

Angela Scott

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • alone!!

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Matthew Thomas Pearce

Matthew Thomas Pearce

• 13 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Im doing Criminology Level 3 course. im on domestic abuse at the moment.
Photo of Angela Scott

Angela Scott

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Matthew, :)
How long have you been doing criminology?  Are you in a related job at the moment?  I really want to get into social work, but most of them require you to do a placement whilst you are on it, which I didnt really want to do just yet?
Have you been on domestic abuse long??  I am doing it as an entire course, only started it a couple of days ago, it is SO interesting.  I would like to do criminology as well, as some social work is required within prisons and young offender institutions.  Is there much law involved?
Sorry to bombard you with questions :(
Cheers
Ang

Matthew Thomas Pearce

• 13 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I am looking for a job in crime. I am looking at prison work. Not officer but within a prison. I have just received the task of dom abuse. Any questions on it?

Matthew Thomas Pearce

• 13 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Anyone else doing Criminology?
Photo of Angela Scott

Angela Scott

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Like youth justice work or social work in the prisons?  A lot of my family are in the prison service, so like you I was wanting to be part of, but not and officer or probation work, too many law dates for my liking.  So this is why I started here, is this your first course on here?

Matthew Thomas Pearce

• 13 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
To be honest I don't know what I want to do. Mylife hasnt been the best. No police trouble or anything but personal trouble. I want a career in crime. Its my passion. I've turned my life around and I know what I want. Its a cat d prison I have applied for.
Photo of Lisa Jane

Lisa Jane

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
What is this course like sounds so interesting ??