DLS grant /Computer Grant

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Discretionary Learner Support (gov grant)/Computer Grants

Does Stonebridge College help people to get government grants? As it is the only grant i can apply for as I am on income Support and not a full time university student. And there seems to be no help for distance learners,single parents or low income families.

As it is a struggle to learn and pay the bills !

Also been looking for computer grants. As my computer has failed me and I need to buy a new one to finish my assignments.

Any help from Stonebridge employees or students would be helpful,thank you.
Photo of Lauren Garbutt

Lauren Garbutt

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Stonebridge Student Support Team

Stonebridge Student Support Team, Official Rep

  • 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Lauren! Unfortunately we do not provide support to students in obtaining grants. We certainly applaud your efforts, though, and wish you the best in your search.

As for your assignments, we're happy to accept hand written assignments if you aren't able to get your computer sorted. Simply send them in to the college at our registered address listed on our website.

Hope that helps!