Council tax exemption? NUS cards?

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: discussions have had no activity for over a year

Hi everyone I have enrolled on the Foot Health Care Practitioners course. I have read that we are entitled to an NUS card but we need our student number can anyone explain which number is this? Is it our student reference number that we sign into student zone? Also are we entitled to help with our council tax bills. When I did my degree I got 25% off my bill. can anyone let me know?

Many thanks Dee x
Photo of Dena Croshaw

Dena Croshaw

  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

  • 2
Photo of James Gilfoyle

James Gilfoyle

  • 65 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes
The course does not qualify you for any exemption or reduced payment of council tax (provided my assumption of you residing within the British Isles being correct).

For the NUS card - the number you need is your student reference number, yes.
Photo of Rebecca Lucy Bath

Rebecca Lucy Bath

  • 162 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
When you receive your student Nus card in the post, you go on the Nus website and follow the instructions on there to get discount online in certain places, you get a discount code which you put in on the website when you pay, it will say promotional discounts, put that code in there. eg amazon website! You can use the Nus card in shops where they are located, just show them your card when you pay! any more questions then contact me and il explain more! I hope this helps. :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.