Complete nail technician course

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
Hiya, I've just started the nail tecnician complete course. Just finished assignment one, I was wondering if there are any reccomended books or sites to use that will help with future assignments? Thanks :)
Photo of Leela

Leela

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Denise Henry

Denise Henry

• 9 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I just started aswell. And i would also like to know this
Photo of Charlene Pherson

Charlene Pherson

• 14 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
hi! Im just finishing my course on assignment 11, to be honest the course is very self explanatory and i found a lot of the answers are in the handouts but they do recommend a book on amazon / ebay called level 2 nails student book. Its roughly £25 but i never found it necessary to order it. hope this helps and good luck!!
Photo of Louise Dorrington

Louise Dorrington

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm on it too and on assignment 5 they have sent me the wrong booklet also number 6 is wrong trying to do my assignment and only have the internet to answer the questions :( and I'm stuck on number 12 of the questions x
Photo of Charlene Pherson

Charlene Pherson

• 14 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Have u looked at your lessons tab on the home oage? I just found it yesterday and it has all lessons and answers in it? Might help with the wrong booklets coming to you. Is that the question about the nail bitters?? X
Photo of Dawn Cuthbertson

Dawn Cuthbertson

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
That's great thank u. I'm on paper based 2. Fingers crossed av got Wat it takes. Want 2 make ma kiddies proud of there old many lol xxx
Photo of Louise Lavanini

Louise Lavanini

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi all I've just signed up do awaiting materials to be sent, hopefully by the end of the week I can get started. Any tips or advice would be great and anything I need to purchase xx
Photo of Natalie

Natalie

• 22 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hey gun. Good luck on the course you will love it . I wouldn't bother getting anything. I did buy the recommended book but not used it once. The answers are in the course books they send and Google is a god send. Xx
Photo of karen vincent

karen vincent

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, hope I do not make myself sound stupid but Im on Assignment 4, Im actually really struggling with question 1, I know why we cant diagnose anyone with contra-indications, but I just have gone blank as to what the concequences would be, as the clients would go to a doctor anyway - so sorry for sounding stupid
Photo of Stonebridge Student Support Team

Stonebridge Student Support Team, Official Rep

• 1194 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Hi Karen, please could you provide your student ID number? Stonebridge