Certificate in assessing vocational achievement level 3 - Assignment 2

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
Hi there I am completing the certificate in assessing vocational achievemnet (cava)qcf level 3.. I have just sent off assignment 1 which was basically understanding the processess of assessment, now I have downloaded assignment two. I am not very clear on if I need to organise an assessor to come to the place of work to assess me? Do I use photographs etc with a witness statement or will stonebridge organise somebody to come to my place of work to observe me? Very Very confused?
Photo of sharon lucas

sharon lucas

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Stonebridge Student Support Team

Stonebridge Student Support Team, Official Rep

• 1194 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Hi Sharon,

Students do not need to be observed by a Stonebridge assessor, as they will be working with the IQA and senior assessors at their own training place, so the witness testimony will come from them to underpin the audio visual material that they supply.

Please fee free to contact us on 01288 356300 should you have any questions. 

Best regards. 
Stonebridge Colleges

Photo of kelly

kelly

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi sharon, I have just submitted my first assignment and have just been looking at second part. Have u started this yet? Are there training centres local to where we live ? I thought we had to provide our own learners think I may of got that bit wrong. I am enjoying it though excited to get started on next bit. How are you getting on with yours?
Kelly
Photo of Nyah Odusanya

Nyah Odusanya

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, i have been trying to find a placement to do any assessing for assignment two so havent been able to find anywhere, i feel i will have wasted my money doing this course as there is no other alternative to completing assignment two and three with out video evidence and witness statement with i feel is a big disappointment. i think stonebridge should arranged training centres for students to attend to be able to get the necessary requirements for each assignment. 
Photo of amreen bashir

amreen bashir

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I totally agree with Nyah. I have contacted everywhere for a voluntary placement but im being refused