Can't decide - Please help

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Hi everyone,

Hope your all enjoying your chosen course.

I'm almost finished my Playwork course and really enjoyed it but wanting to follow it up with another course but i can't make my mind up what course i want to move on to. I am a fully qualified child care practitioner and want to increase my knowledge and understanding of the whole school sector. The course i am thinking of are as follows:
TA-Supporting teaching and learning in schools (level 2 & 3)
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Special Educational Needs

I was just wandering if you could give my your views if you have completed any of these courses.

Thanks in advance & all the best with your courses :-)
Photo of Sam HuddsGiants Brook

Sam HuddsGiants Brook

  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • excited

Posted 6 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Lynn

Lynn, Champion

  • 11 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Hi Sam. Depending on your previous certificates and experience there are a few ways you can go. Here is a link to the National Careers Website for a few job roles you can progress to.

Hope it helps