CACHE Level 3 Award Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools - Final Exam

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
I'm just starting the final exam for this course and must admit I'm pretty stuck. Not at all sure how much detail is required here? Its says to 'summarise' the main learning points for each unit but does that mean basically looking at each individual question again? If so it could get pretty lengthy and will be like summarising all 4 assignments. Help!
Photo of Louise

Louise

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Suga3

Suga3

• 17 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Way off that yet but id interpret it by the heading of what each unit is expecting to teach us
(Edited)
Photo of Louise

Louise

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yeah. I'm looking at each question of each assignment and picking out the main points but worry this will be very repetitive and lengthy! But then I'm worried I'll be marked down for not including enough detail if I don't cover all the questions! If anyone has already done the final exam I'd really appreciate some pointers!
Photo of Suga3

Suga3

• 17 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hope you get good feedback to assist you
Photo of Sarah

Sarah

• 5 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
hi, did you finish this?   I am having the exact same thoughts with the final as you did.  which way did you go in the end? I'm having trouble with putting into words how to start it off too.  any help much appreciated. thanks x
Photo of Stonebridge Student Support Team

Stonebridge Student Support Team, Official Rep

• 1194 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Hi Sarah, would you like a tutor to contact you? Stonebridge
Photo of Sarah

Sarah

• 5 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
If possible by email, that would be great thank you
Photo of Courtney Hempel

Courtney Hempel

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Louise, I am on the final assignment, if you have completed it yet. can I have some pointers? I am in the same position that you were in. I don't want to put too much or to little. If I do each question will I be writing to much. 

thank you. 

courtney 
Photo of Sarah

Sarah

• 5 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I wrote alot and it did seem to be repeating myself. I had it all sent back to be resubmitted! I'm wondering if we are supposed to do it more of a case study? As if in that situation? Still stuck!
Photo of Nicola Macallum

Nicola Macallum

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
sarah

i thought the exact same thing when you got your resubmission back did the tutor point you in the right direction ? if you like i will give you my email address and i could post you the questions broken down for assignments 3 and 4 which may help you .
Photo of Sarah

Sarah

• 5 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Thank you, but i have completed the previous questions, its the final i am stuck on x
(Edited)
Photo of Nicola Macallum

Nicola Macallum

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Oh great I'm still confused on assignments 3 and 4 !!! X good luck in the final paper. X
Photo of Sarah

Sarah

• 5 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
3 and 4 was a lot of repeating yourself from the previous assignments, just in more detail pretty much. Good luck x
Photo of Nicola Macallum

Nicola Macallum

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks
Photo of Nicola Macallum

Nicola Macallum

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i am actually stuck on assignemnt 3 and 4 and am finding it tough going as the questions seem to be repating themselves and or i feel as though i am repeating myself on a few of the answers. i did contact my tutor for feedback as i had submiotted what id already done and she was extremely helpful. however it still baffles me how to contextualise the points as the questions can sometimes be vague and open to alot of interpretation, my advice to you would be keep it simple and ask your tutor if neccessary to break down the questions you are stuck on. hope this helps Courtney :)
(Edited)
Photo of Patsy Saunders

Patsy Saunders

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Me too, hard to rewrite thebsummary without including too many " reading material" type words, and how to say how i would use in a placement in everyday setting when i don't have a placement yet as the course did not require one. Any guidance greatly recieved .