Ada Ibe

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Mich Hollas

Mich Hollas

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I wondered if there's anyone out there doing this course or anyone who has studied psychology, I'm a little stumped by the question about sexual and gender identity as there's very little in the chapter about sexual identity and goggling the phrase brings up a lot about sexual preference which isn't relevant to the chapter at all as far as I can see. I've been trying to do this assignment for two weeks and its driving me mad!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Psychology L3 Assignment 17 help.
Photo of Dawn Leggett

Dawn Leggett

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi i have just finished unit 24 and passed my psychology level 3 i am now at the final essay/exam to do before hopefully getting my diploma - Has anyone done the final essay and got any tips or advice????

psychology Level 3 Final Exam.
Photo of Jade Rosalie Palin

Jade Rosalie Palin

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Psychology Level 3.

i do psychology level 3 and im stuck on question 5 on unit 2
what risks are there in the individual and comparative approaches to psychology?
Photo of Rachel Christmas

Rachel Christmas

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi jade have just come on here with the same question, although I can see you posted this 8 months ago. Can you shed any light on it for me? There doesn't seem enough info in the paper an I have googled and looked in a couple of other books and getting no where . Thanks Rachel.
Photo of Adam Lawrence

Adam Lawrence

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
is anybody doing the psychology level 3 course and if so how are you finding it.
Photo of Christina Hajdár-Cruz

Christina Hajdár-Cruz

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Work after Diploma.

Hi,

I have just enrolled for my Psychology Diploma and was wondering if afterwards your tutor can help you to advise if or what to do to use this qualification to start work in this field?

Thanks