anyone out there doing the joint life coach and counselling in 2018 if so please get in touch we can be "Study Buddies"

• Idea
  • Updated 1 month ago
Would be good to be in touch with people doing this course in 2018
Photo of Kim Fryer

Kim Fryer

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Rick Brooks

Rick Brooks

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Did Module 1 last year and just restarting course again this week after an enforced break.  Hope to do it fairly quickly now following this delay.  Very happy to be in contact as a study buddy.

Kind regards

Rick Brooks
Photo of Rick Brooks

Rick Brooks

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Did Module 1 last year and just restarting course again this week after an enforced break.  Hope to do it fairly quickly now following this delay.  Very happy to be in contact as a study buddy and happy to provide my email address if you are interested ...let me know.
Photo of Kim Fryer

Kim Fryer

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Many thanks for replying Rick it would be great to have another person to chat to regarding this course, my email address is paulkim_97@msn.com hope to hear from you soon, thanks Kim
Photo of maria etchells

maria etchells

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, I am on assignment 15 and would be lovely to hear from others who are also doing this course. My email is maria.etchells@gmail.com.

Many thanks
Maria
Photo of Damo

Damo

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Kim, I am just starting this course today. I could certainly use the help and advice from others as this is going to be a complete career change for me. My Email address is damion.gore@hotmail.co.uk

Photo of Holly

Holly

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi I started the course about a month ago. Would be great to chat too. My email is hol.paterson@gmail.com does anyone has any good additional reads they’ve come across so far? Holly