Access 2003 Course Completion Evidence/Certificate

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
Archived

This conversation was archived and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: This thread has not been active for over 5 months.

I'm thinking of doing the (elearnuk) Access 2003 Course, to aid work, and wondered what confirmation of completion I would receive ?

The 'Qualifications' tab, which normally lists certificates, just says that I will have a 'Printable Transcript' as evidence.

The 'Professional Membership' tab says that 'On completion of this course you will be eligible to join the following Professional Associations(s): On successful completion of your course your qualification is awarded. You will receive an attractively presented Diploma or Certificate issued by Stonebridge Associated Colleges, this will also allow you to use the letters SAC. Dip. or SAC. Cert. after your name.'

So, will I get a certificate from Stonebridge?
Thanks for your help :)
Photo of disbey

disbey

• 21 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of James Gilfoyle

James Gilfoyle

• 65 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes
This is ran through the Stonebridge IT School I think Disbey.

If you haven't already your best bet is to contact them directly;

Telephone: (UK only) +44 (0)1288 356300
E-mail: info@stonebridgeitschool.co.uk

With similar courses that Stonebridge runs you do receive a Level 1 Stonebridge Certificate but you don't receive accreditation from an awarding body elsewhere.

Give them a call and let us know how you get on :)